This Summer M & S is selling these ‘Summer in a Box’ boxes, and I was lucky enough to get one for free! I am off on holiday this week and so it was the perfect surprise to receive. This article goes through the products and what I think.
What you get
- Filorga, Time Filler (sample size) – Filorga’s expertise in anti-ageing aesthetic medicine comes together in a highly concentrated elixir, that corrects all types of wrinkles.
- James Read, Sleep Mask tan (sample size) – Tan and treat skin while you sleep.
- Philip Kingsley, Instant Beach (sample size) – Salt free texturizing spray for beachy, tousled waves without the damage.
- Leighton Denny High, Performance Nail Colour – Makeover your mani with this totally tropical shade.
- Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF50+ (sample size) – This lightweight high-protection 3-in-1 moisturiser is blended with antioxidant Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to combat premature ageing.
- EYEKO waterproof mascara – Make perfect lashes your goal with our unique brush to grab and catch every lash teamed with our winning fibre-enhanced, waterproof formula.
- Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-plexion (sample size) – For an instant youthful lift to the complexion and radiant, glowing skin.
- M&S Sun Smart SPF 30 – Water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
My thoughts on the box….
Before going on holiday I used the nail varnish and James Read Tanning mask. The nail varnish is perfect for summer weather, although 3 days into the holiday my nails are not as bright and need another coat. I love the tanning mask! It went on really easily and gave such a light natural tan. I will be buying a full size bottle.
After getting out the pool on my first day I tried the Philip Kingsley beach spray in my hair. I love my hair dried in tousled waves and it didn’t leave my hair ‘crunchy’ like other beach hair sprays might. I will also be buying a full size bottle of the Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-plexion. It definitely competes with the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Glow.
If you try any of these products then comment below. Why not follow me on social media and get regular health, fitness and lifestyle updates!